Ever wanted to allow a customer to create a bundle and track inventory at the same time? To do this, you must have both Product Options and Product Discount installed and set up. Once you have both apps set up, follow these steps:
- Create a product discount.
Note: If you are unsure how to do this visit: Creating Your First Discount - Product Discount.
- Select Apps.
- Select Product Options by Bold.
- Select Create New Option.
- Enter INTERNAL NAME, this is only visible within Shopify.
- Enter PUBLIC NAME, this is what your customers will see.
- Enter HELP TEXT, this gives more info about the option (this is an optional step).
- Select an OPTION TYPE, Drop Down List is the recommended type as it saves space on the page.
- Under “Add a Value”, enter OPTION VALUE.
- Select Save Value.
- Repeat steps 8 and 9 until all values have been entered (ex. XS, S, M, L, XL).
- Select Save and create another.
- Select OPTIONS.
- Select ASSIGN OPTIONS TO PRODUCTS.
- Select Create New.
- Enter INTERNAL NAME.
- Under “Select Options”, select the option you created earlier.
- Select Add.
- Select, Select Products.
- Select Add beside each of the products you would like to add to your bundle.
Note: Make sure you are selecting the $0 products you created earlier.
- Select Continue with the selected products.
- Select Create.