After you Export Orders from Shopify to QuickBooks Online, you can view them on the Sales Transactions page in QuickBooks Online.
- Log in to QuickBooks Online.
- Select Sales.
Note: The Sales Transactions page shows an overview of your store's sales receipts, refunds, and other transactions. Changes to orders that you've already uploaded (such as refunds or cancellations) appear as separate items.
- Select a transaction to view details.
- The Sales Receipt page for an order displays relevant information about the customer and the products they purchased.
- The QTY column on the sales receipt reflects the number of items that were included in the customer's order, but it does not necessarily reflect changes in your inventory levels from within your Shopify admin.
- The payments associated with each order are recorded in the accounts that appear on the Chart of Accounts page in QuickBooks Online.
- To view a summary of an account, select View register. These accounts match the accounts on the QuickBooks Online Settings page in your Shopify admin.