To install the Xero app in your Shopify admin:
- Download the app from the Shopify App Store or right here.
- On the Install Xero page in your Shopify admin, click Install app:
After you've installed the Xero app, you can open it from the Apps page in your Shopify admin.
- Now that you've installed the Xero app in your Shopify admin, you need to connect it with your Xero account. If you already have a Xero account, then click Connect now. If you don't, then click Start your 30-day free trial of Xero, create a new Xero account, and then click Connect now:
- On the Welcome to Xero dialog, enter the email address and password for your Xero account, and then click Login:
- On the Authorise Application page, choose your store's organization from the drop-down menu, and then click Authorise:
When the authorization is complete, the Xero app's Settings page appears.
After you've installed the app and connected your accounts, you need to configure the Xero app settings.