Integrating your Facebook Pixel into our Recurring Orders checkout doesn't require any knowledge of coding, just enter your Facebook Pixel ID. We will automatically track three different events in our Recurring Orders checkout for you, making it easy for you to collect valuable data from your subscribers.
Events that we track
Facebook Pixel monitors how your customers interact with your store. If you use our integration, Facebook Pixel will automatically track popular events in our Recurring Orders checkout. It is not possible to customize which standard events our integration tracks. If you want to track additional events, then you will have to add your own Facebook Pixel tracking code in our "Advanced Tracking Scripts" section. Events that are tracked include:
- Pageview - on loading of our checkout page.
- Add Payment Info - After the continue button has been selected when the shipping information is entered. The value and currency are passed.
- Complete Registration & Purchase - After the purchase has gone through successfully, the value and currency are passed. It is fired on the thank you page.
Follow these steps to set it up:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Recurring Orders & Subscriptions by Bold.
- Select Settings.
- Select Integrations.
- Select Facebook Pixel.
- Enter your Facebook Pixel ID.
- Select Save.