Once you have Set up Options in Product Options 1.0, your next step is to link them to your Shopify products so your customers can see and purchase them.
You can link these options to your Shopify products with the use of relationships.
Setting up Relationships
- From the Shopify admin, select Apps.
- Select Product Options by Bold.
- Select OPTIONS.
- Select ASSIGN OPTIONS TO PRODUCTS.
- Select Create New.
- Enter an Internal Name.
- Under Step 2 - Select Options, select the Option you've created.
- Select Add.
- Select the Required checkbox if this option is mandatory. (optional)
- Select Select Products.
- Select Add next to the product(s) you would like these options to display on.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 for all applicable products you want to display these options.
- Select Continue with selected products.
- Select Create.