Once you have Set up Options in Product Options 1.0, you must link them with the products they apply to.
Follow these steps to set up relationships:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Product Options by Bold.
- Select OPTIONS.
- Select ASSIGN OPTIONS TO PRODUCTS.
- Select Create New.
- Enter an INTERNAL NAME.
- Under "Step 2 - Select Options", select the Option you created.
- Select Add.
- Select the Required checkbox if this option selection is required (optional).
- Select Select Products.
- Select Add next to a product(s) you would like to relate the options too.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 for all the products you want to appear in the relationship.
- Select Continue with selected products.
- Select Create.
- Add a Tooltip to Product Options
- Customize the Display in Product Options
- Upgrade to Premium (or Downgrade to Basic)