If a product you are using in an upsell is showing up as having inventory issues, please follow these steps to fix the problem:
- From Shopify's admin, select Products.
- Select Inventory.
- Find the product that you are having difficulty with.
- On the far right, next to the product select add or set.
- add - adds an amount of stock to the inventory total.
- set - sets the total amount of inventory.
- Enter the amount of stock to add or the total number of stock available, depending on what you selected in step 4.
- Select Save.
- Introducing "True Upsells" for Shopify
- Problem Solved: Creating upsell BOGO offers on Shopify
- How to use cross-sells and upsells to increase revenue on Shopify
- 9 upselling techniques to explode your average order value
- How to create simple upsells on Shopify
- Why upsells AFTER checkout on Shopify will be your highest converting click