If you only have a limited number of items available and would like to stop offering your upsell when you run out of inventory, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Product Upsell.
- Select Offers, then Current Offers.
- Select Edit next to the offer you would like to limit.
Note: If you have not yet created an upsell offer, visit Create an Upsell Offer to learn how.
- Under "Additional Options", select Hide products that are out of stock (i.e. Don't allow backorders).
- Select Save Offer.
- Introducing "True Upsells" for Shopify
- Problem Solved: Creating upsell BOGO offers on Shopify
- How to use cross-sells and upsells to increase revenue on Shopify
- 9 upselling techniques to explode your average order value
- How to create simple upsells on Shopify
- Why upsells AFTER checkout on Shopify will be your highest converting click