To refund an order in Bold Cashier, find the order in Shopify's admin. Under "More Actions", select Refund - Cashier.
Once you have all the settings in Bold Cashier and have it enabled on your storefront, you should place a test order to ensure everything has been set up properly.
Note: Visit Enable Development Mode in Cashier to process this order through a test payment gateway. If the app is not in development mode, you will be charged for the order using real funds.
To place a test order, follow these steps:
- From the storefront, add one or more products to your cart.
Select Check Out.
Note: This is the point where you are transferred to Cashier.
- Ensure the URL in the address bar now begins with cashier.boldcommerce.com.
- Enter your Customer Information or Log in.
- Select Continue to shipping method.
- Select a Shipping Method.
- Select Continue to payment method.
- Select a Payment Method.
- Enter your Payment Information.
Note: Visit Test Payment Cards with Cashier for more information on the card numbers to use when testing.
- Select Complete order.
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps after receiving the "Order Confirmation Email".
- Select Bold Cashier.
- Select Orders, then All Orders.
- Ensure the order appears there.
- Ensure the payment processes successfully.
Note: It is best to try different scenarios when testing (i.e. gift cards, discount codes, credit cards, logged in, logged out, etc.) to ensure everything is set up properly.
- Create a Discount Code in Cashier
- Create a Gift Card in Cashier
- Customize the Abandoned Cart Emails in Cashier