If you would like to use customer accounts with Bold Cashier you must enable this feature within Shopify as well as Cashier. If accounts are disabled in Shopify, and required in Cashier, customers will not be able to checkout, they will instead be sent back to your store's homepage.
To use customer accounts with Cashier, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Settings.
- Select Checkout.
- Under "Customer accounts", select Accounts are required or Accounts are optional.
- Under "Form options", select the information you would like to collect for your customer accounts (ie. Name, Company, Address, Phone number).
- Select Save.
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Cashier.
- Select Settings, then General Settings.
- Under "Checkout Process", select Require customers to be signed in before checkout.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Save.