An option in Cashier is to use price-based rates for shipping. This is ideal for offering shipping discounts for customers who spend more in your store (ie. Free Shipping if you spend $50 or more).
To set this up, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Cashier.
- Select Settings.
- Select Shipping Settings.
- Select Create Zone.
- Under "Define your zone", enter a Zone Name.
- Select a Country.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 until you have added all the zones that you ship to (ie. Canada, United States, United Kingdom, etc.).
- Ensure Enable live rates is not selected.
- Under "Price-based rates", select Add Rate.
- Enter a Rate Name (ie. Over $100).
- Enter a Minimum cost.
- Enter a Maximum cost.
- Select the Offer free shipping check box if applicable (optional).
Note: This is ideal for offering free shipping with a minimum amount spent.
- Select Flat Fee or Percentage of Order Total (optional).
- Enter a Flat Fee or Percentage of Order Total (optional).
- Select OK.
- Select Save Shipping Zone.