An option in Bold Cashier is to use weight-based rates for shipping. It is ideal if the weight of the items your store ships varies significantly.
To set this up, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Bold Cashier.
- Select SETTINGS.
- Select Shipping Settings.
- Select Create Zone.
- Under "Define your zone", enter a Zone name.
- Select a Country.
- Ensure Enable carrier-calculated rates is not selected.
- Under "Weight-based rates", select Add Rate.
- Enter a Rate name (ie. Over 100 pounds).
- Enter a Minimum weight.
- Enter a Maximum weight.
- Select the This weight range receives free shipping checkbox if applicable (optional).
- Select Flat Fee or Percentage of Order Total (optional).
- Enter a Flat Fee or Percentage of Order Total (optional).
- Select OK.
- Select Save.
- Set up a Payment Gateway in Cashier
- Add Shipping Zones in Cashier
- Add Tracking Scripts and Analytics to Cashier