Bold Cashier uses shipping zones to determine where your customers can order from, and how much it will cost to ship to that region of the world. As well, in order to use Cashier, you must have at least one shipping zone set up.
Note: Cashier only uses kilograms for its weight based rates. If you are using weight based shipping rates, you would need to convert your weights to KGs before importing them into Cashier; 1 lb = 454 g (0.45 kg).
To set up shipping zones, follow these steps:
- From Shopify's Admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Cashier.
- Select Settings, then Shipping Settings.
- Select Create Zone.
- Enter a Zone name, and select the country or countries this zone should apply to.
Select the Enable carrier-calculated rates checkbox (optional).
Note: This is the recommended method as it automatically pulls in shipping rates from your selected carrier.
- Select a carrier under Choose your carrier.
Select Percentage of Live Shipping Rate or Flat Fee (optional).
Note: This is to increase the shipping rate to cover your costs.
- Enter a number to increase the shipping rate by (optional).
- Select Save.
- Use Price-Based Shipping Rates in Cashier
- Use Weight-Based Shipping Rates in Cashier
- Add Tracking Scripts and Analytics to Cashier