If you already have shipping zones set up in Shopify, you can Import Shopify Shipping Settings to Cashier (Does not apply to rates added by shipping apps).
In order to use Bold Cashier, you must have at least one "Shipping Zone" set up.
To set up shipping zones, follow these steps:
- From Shopify's Admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Cashier.
- Select Settings, then Shipping Settings.
- Select Create Zone.
- Enter a Zone name, and select the country or countries this zone should apply to.
Select the Enable carrier-calculated rates checkbox (optional).
Note: This is the recommended method as it automatically pulls in shipping rates from your selected carrier.
- Select a carrier under Choose your carrier.
Select Percentage of Live Shipping Rate or Flat Fee (optional).
Note: This is to increase the shipping rate to cover your costs.
- Enter a number to increase the shipping rate by (optional).
- Select Save.