Bold Cashier allows you to disable a currently active discount code. This is useful if you want to keep a discount code for a later promotion, but don't want to offer it at this time.
If you need to disable an existing discount code in Cashier, you can do so by following these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Cashier.
- Select Payments, then Discount Codes.
- Select the ellipsis next to the discount code to disable.
- Select Disable.
Note: This changes the "Disable" button to read "Enable", clicking it again will re-enable the discount code.
- Create a Discount Code in Cashier
- Create a Gift Card in Cashier
- View and Manage Abandoned Carts in Cashier