Bold Cashier must be enabled on your site to process orders through its checkout.
To enable Cashier, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Cashier.
- Select Settings, then General Settings.
- Select Turn Cashier On.
- Cashier is now enabled. Select Use Cashier only when required by plugins (optional).
Note: When this option is enabled, Cashier will only process orders that are using one of the app's Integrations. For example: if a customer is placing an order in their desired currency, this order will be processed through Cashier. If they pay using the store's default currency, then this will be processed through the Shopify checkout.
That's it! If you have the Shopify Discount Connector enabled along with the "Use Cashier only when required by plugins" option, there's a small coding fix required. Please contact our Merchant Success team for further assistance with this fix.
- Add Shipping Carrier Credentials to Cashier
- Add Shipping Zones in Cashier
- Add Tracking Scripts and Analytics to Cashier