To use Cashier, you must set it up to meet your needs.
To define the checkout process, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Bold Cashier.
- Select SETTINGS.
- Select General Settings.
Note: At the top of this screen you may see a "There are problems with your store. Please see your red notifications for more details" error message. It's not a concern when you are still setting up your checkout, but you can not enable Cashier until these issues are resolved.
- Under "Checkout Process", choose your settings:
Select what information is required from the customer to check out.
Note: Visit Use Customer Accounts with Cashier to use the "Require Customer To Be Logged In" option.
- Select what happens after the customer checks out.
- Select Delay Payment Capture if you wish.
- Enter the email address to send notifications to.
- Enter the email address you would like emails to the customer to come from.
- Enter your storefront password (optional).
- Select Save.