Bold Cashier offers many different options for how its checkout process looks and feels.
To adjust the checkout process, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Cashier.
- Select Settings, then General Settings.
Note: In the top right corner of this screen you may see a red notification bell. It's not a concern when you are still setting up your checkout, but you can not enable Cashier until these issues are resolved.
- Under "Checkout Process", choose your settings:
Select what information is required from the customer to check out.
Note: Visit Use Customer Accounts with Cashier to use the "Require Customer To Be Logged In" option.
- Select what happens after the customer checks out.
- Select Delay Payment Capture if you wish.
- Adjust your email settings.
- Notification Email: This is the email that we will reach out to, if we have any issues capturing a payment, or need to contact you for any reason.
- From Email: The email that will show up in the From field for all emails sent to your customers.
- Support Email: The email that will be on the Thank You page for the contact us link.
- Adjust your email marketing settings.
For more information about the different settings: Change Your Marketing Newsletter Settings
- Choose your default shipping options
Lets you choose whether the most expensive or least expensive shipping option is the default one.
- Select Save.