Bold Cashier offers many different options for how its checkout process looks and feels.
To adjust the checkout process, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Cashier.
- Select Settings, then General Settings.
Note: In the top right corner of this screen you may see a red notification bell. It's not a concern when you are still setting up your checkout, but you can not enable Cashier until these issues are resolved.
- Under "Checkout Process", choose your settings:
Select what information is required from the customer to check out.
Note: Visit Use Customer Accounts with Cashier to use the "Require Customer To Be Logged In" option.
- Select what happens after the customer checks out.
- Select Delay Payment Capture if you wish.
- Adjust your email settings and add your storefront password (optional).
- Select Save.
- Set up a Payment Gateway in Cashier
- Add Shipping Zones in Cashier
- Add Tracking Scripts and Analytics to Cashier