The "Warehouse Address" in Bold Cashier is the address your products are shipped from. It is used to calculate shipping and tax information.
By default, it is imported from Shopify, but it can be modified by following these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Bold Cashier.
- Select Settings, then Warehouse Settings.
- Select Edit.
- Under "Warehouse", modify as needed.
- Adjust the zone name, choose the countries these warehouse settings apply to and select Save.
- Create a Discount Code in Cashier
- Create a Gift Card in Cashier
- View and Manage Abandoned Carts in Cashier