If you already have discount codes set up in Shopify, Use Shopify Discount Connector with Cashier, and you'll be able to accept them.
If you would like to create a discount code in Bold Cashier, you can do so by following these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Bold Cashier.
- Select Payments, then Discount Codes.
- Enter a Name for your discount code.
- Create a Discount Code you would like to use (i.e. SPRING20).
Note: Alternatively, you can select Generate Code to have one created for you.
- In the "Select a type" drop-down, select Percent Off, Dollar Amount Off or Free Shipping.
- Enter a Discount Value.
- Under "Optional Info", select the offer limitations (optional):
- Use limit for discount code - Enable and enter a number to limit the discount to a specific number of uses.
- Use limit per customer - Enable and enter a number to limit the discount code to a specific number per customer.
- Date Range - Enable and enter a Start and End Date to make the discount code good for a limited time.
- Select Save Discount.
- Create a Gift Card in Cashier
- Customize the Abandoned Cart Emails in Cashier
- Customize the Gift Card Email in Cashier