If you would like to create a discount code in Cashier, you can do so by following these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Cashier.
- Select Discount Codes.
- Select Create Discount Code.
- Enter a Name for your discount code.
- Create a Discount Code you would like to use (ie. SPRING20).
Note: Alternatively, you can select Generate Code to have one created for you.
- Enter a Discount Value.
- In the “Select a type” dropdown, select Percent Off or Dollar Amount Off.
- Under “Optional Info”, select the offer limitations (optional):
- Use limit for discount - Enable and enter a number to limit the discount to a specific number or uses.
- Use limit per customer - Enable and enter a number to limit the discount code to a specific number per customer.
- Date Range - Enable and enter a Start and End Date to make the discount code good for a limited time.
- Select Save Discount.