The redemption multiplier feature in Bold Loyalty Points allows you to adjust the value of a product or collection so it costs more or less if a customer purchases it with points.
At this time, version 1 of Bold Loyalty Points is unavailable for new installations. If you are currently using version 1 of Bold Loyalty Points, you will be able to continue using the app as your account will now be grandfathered.
- From the Shopify Admin, select Apps.
- Select Loyalty Points by Bold.
- Select Program Settings.
- Select Redemption Multipliers.
- Select New redemption rule.
Enter a Rule Title.
Note: Make sure you enter a descriptive title that will make it easier to find in the future.
Enter a Redemption Multiplier.
Note: If you enter 2, it will cost twice as many points as it would dollars to buy it. If you enter 0.5, it will cost half the amount of points as it would dollars.
- Select Select Products.
- Select Add next to each product you would like to apply the rule.
- Select Continue with Selected Products.
- Select Save.