The redemption multiplier feature in Loyalty Points allows you to adjust the value of a product or collection so it costs more or less if it is being purchased with points.
To use the redemption multiplier feature, follow these steps:
- From “Shopify admin”, select Apps.
- Select Loyalty Points by Bold.
- Select Program Settings.
- Select Redemption Multipliers.
- Select New Redemption Rule.
- Enter a Rule Title.
Note: Make sure you enter a descriptive title that will make it easier to find in the future.
- Enter a Redemption Multiplier.
Note: If you enter 2 here, it will cost twice as many points as it would dollars to buy it. If you enter 0.5, it will cost half the amount of points as it would dollars.
- Select Select Products.
- Select Add next to each product you would like the rule to apply to.
- Select Continue with Selected Products.
- Select Save.