Before making these changes check if a customer has made any adjustments to their upcoming orders. This process will wipe out any changes, like skipped orders, quantity exceptions or modifications to a particular order.
Note: If you would like to adjust the frequency of a customer's subscription, visit Adjust a Subscriber's Order Frequency.
With Bold Subscriptions you can change the date of the next order for an existing customer by following these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Recurring Orders & Subscriptions by Bold.
- Select Subscriptions, then Customers.
- Under "Search by customer or product", enter customer name.
- Select Search.
- Select Edit.
- Select View Upcoming Orders.
- Select the Order Date.
- Change the Order Date.
- Select Save.
Note: This will affect the order dates for all upcoming orders, depending on the frequency, the next order will be processed one week, one month, or one year from the new date.