Adjusting a subscriber's order frequency will affect how often their recurring order generates and how often they are charged. The order frequency can be changed to daily, weekly, monthly or yearly intervals.
Note: If you would like to change the date the subscriber's order falls on, visit Change Next Order Date for an Existing Subscriber.
To adjust a subscriber's order frequency, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Recurring Orders & Subscriptions by Bold.
- Select Customers.
- Under "Search by customer or product", enter customer name.
- Select Search.
- Next to the required customer, select Edit.
- Under "Frequency", select the current frequency.
- Enter a number.
- Select an interval.
- Select OK.
For more detailed information about this feature, visit Order Frequency in Recurring Orders.