To use your own exchange rate in Multi Currency, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Multi Currency.
- Under "Currencies", select the Gear Icon next to the currency you would like to use your own exchange rate for.
- Select Use my own fixed exchange rate.
Enter the Dollar Amount to apply.
Note: This will depend on your default currency. The amount entered here will be the default currency equivalent to 1 dollar of the currency you are editing.
- Select Save.
- Create Rounding Rules for a Currency
- Add Exchange Rate Padding
- Test Rounding Rules in Multi Currency