Multi-Currency offers you the ability to set rules that round your customer's prices up or down, depending on the rules that you set.
It is important to note that the rounding rules are only compatible with Bold Cashier's checkout. Your product prices will revert to their original price with any other checkout, like the Shopify checkout.
As of February 19th, 2021, Bold Multi-Currency is no longer available to install on the Shopify App Store. If your store has installed our Bold Multi-Currency app prior to February 19, 2021 - you will be able to continue using this app as it is grandfathered on your store.
Creating the Rounding Rules
- From the Shopify admin, select Apps.
- Select Multi-Currency.
- Under Currencies, select the Gear Icon next to the currency you would like to add rounding rules to.
- Under Rounding rules, select Add a new rule.
- Under Prices that end between enter a Starting Amount.
- Enter an Ending Amount.
- Under should end with, enter a Dollar Amount (i.e. 0.99).
- Select Save Rule.
To test your rounding rule, enter an amount under Sample Price within the Want to test your rules? box. Then, select Test it!