Multi-Currency can only display currencies on your storefront and does not have the ability to convert currencies in Shopify's checkout by itself. If you have a grandfathered plan for Bold Cashier and Bold Multi-Currency installed on your store, you can offer currency conversions on the checkout page.
Please visit Cashier & Multi-Currency Integration for more information on setting up this integration.
Multi-Currency offers you the ability to set rules that will round your customer's prices up or down; depending on the rules that are set.
Note: The rounding rules are only compatible with Bold Cashier's checkout. Your product prices will revert to their original price with any other checkout.
To create rounding rules for a currency in Multi-Currency, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Multi-Currency.
- Under "Currencies", select the Gear Icon next to the currency you would like to add rounding rules.
- Under "Rounding rules", select Add a new rule.
- Under "Prices that end between" enter a Starting Amount.
- Enter an Ending Amount.
- Under "should end with", enter a Dollar Amount (i.e. 0.99).
- Select Save Rule.
That's it! To test your rounding rule, enter an amount under "Sample Price" in the "Want to test your rules?" box and select Test it!