Bold Brain allows you to view detailed reports on how your site is performing across specific time frames. The information provided is a combination of your Shopify store's data and profit margins that are set up within Brain. These stats become more useful over time, as Brain learns how your store works.
To access Brain's reports, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Brain.
The stats are shown as the actual average, as well as the trend over the selected time period. The stats available from the reports area include:
- Total Sales - This is the total value of all sales over the selected time period.
- Total Costs - This is the total cost of all the products sold over the selected time period. This will only display a number value if a default margin is set for your items.
- Total Profits - This is the amount of profit from all sales over the selected time period. This is calculated by subtracting the Total Costs from the Total Sales.
- Average Order Value - This is the average order value of orders placed over the selected time period.
- Average Customer Value - This is the average value of each customer that places an order in your store over the selected time period.
- Average Order Size - This is the average number of items that are purchased in each order over the selected time period.
- Add a Recommendation Widget to Your Product Pages
- View and Create Insight Offers in Bold Brain
- Create and Edit Audiences in Bold Brain