To add new products to an existing subscription, follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Recurring Orders & Subscriptions by Bold.
- Select Customers.
- Under "Search by customer or product ", enter a customer name or email address.
- Select Search.
- Select Edit next to the customer.
- Under "Add Products", select Select Product.
- Select ADD next to the product(s) you would like to add to the subscription.
- Select Add product.
- Select Add.
Note: In the "Confirmation" window, review both price and quantity of products you are adding. The price suggested is based on the existing discounts you have configured in your subscription groups. You can edit the price and quantity in this window and select a new shipping rate if necessary.
That's it! You can review your additions by selecting View Products.