To create product groups, follow these steps:
Note: If you haven't created a tag yet, visit Create a Customer Pricing Tag for detailed setup instructions.
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Customer Pricing (Wholesale & VIP Pricing).
- Select Create Product Pricing Group.
- Enter an Internal Name and select the Calculation Type.
Note: The discounts can be calculated by percent, amount, or by setting a fixed price.
- Under "Step 2 - Configure Price Levels", make changes as needed (optional).
Note: Selecting a tag will disable it and it will display as greyed out in the app.
- Choose SELECT PRODUCTS, then select one of the following options.
Note: This guide is using the "Collection" selection type for reference. Customer Pricing's new product selector offers different options depending on how you wish to select these products.
- Choose your collection(s) and select Save Selection.
- Select the "Group Status".
Note: This will determine whether the group is enabled or disabled after saving.
- Select Save.
- Hide Products from Regular or Tagged Customer Accounts
- Manually Sync Inventory
- Minimum Cart Value or Product Count before Checkout Required