The product pricing groups are how Custom Pricing determines which items you want to offer wholesale pricing on.
You're able to set specific discounts on products that will override the discounts you've applied with your pricing tags. With Custom Pricing Premium, you're able to go even further with this, and apply discounts to specific variants.
Note: If you haven't created a pricing tag yet, please visit Create a Customer Pricing Tag to learn how to set this up.
To create your product pricing groups, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Custom Pricing (Wholesale & Quantity Breaks).
- Select Product Pricing Groups.
- Select Create Product Pricing Group.
- Enter an Internal Name and select the Calculation Type.
Note: The discounts can be calculated by percent, amount, or by setting a fixed price.
- Select Override Cents (optional).
Note: This option will round the cents of each product in this pricing group to the number you specify.
- Select Apply Customer Quantity Pricing per individual variants or Apply Customer Quantity Pricing per product.
- Choose Select Products, then select one of the following options.
Note: This guide is using the "Collection" selection type for reference. Custom Pricing's product selector offers different options depending on how you wish to select these products.
- Choose your collection(s) and select Save Selection.
- Set your quantity discounts.
- Select the grid style.
- Select the Group Status.
Note: This will determine whether the group is enabled or disabled after saving.
- Select Save.
- If you're using Custom Pricing Premium, you can further override these discounts with detailed pricing amounts. Your wholesale discounts could then vary on a customer, product, and variant level. Visit Set up Detailed Pricing for more information.