If you haven't created a tag yet, visit Create a Customer Pricing Tag for detailed setup instructions.
To create product groups, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Custom Pricing (Wholesale & Quantity Breaks).
- Select Product Pricing Groups.
- Select Create Product Pricing Group.
- Enter an Internal Name and select the Calculation Type.
Note: The discounts can be calculated by percent, amount, or by setting a fixed price.
- Select Override Cents (optional).
Note: This option will round the cents of each product in this pricing group to the number you specify.
- Select Apply Customer Quantity Pricing per individual variants or Apply Customer Quantity Pricing per product.
- Choose Select Products, then select one of the following options.
Note: This guide is using the "Collection" selection type for reference. Custom Pricing's product selector offers different options depending on how you wish to select these products.
- Choose your collection(s) and select Save Selection.
- Set your quantity discounts.
- Select the grid style.
- Select the Group Status.
Note: This will determine whether the group is enabled or disabled after saving.
- Select Save.
- Hide Products from Regular or Tagged Customer Accounts
- Manually Sync Inventory
- Minimum Cart Value or Product Count before Checkout Required