With Customer Specific Pricing and Quantity Breaks, you can create customer pricing groups that assign a discount to any created tag that can apply to any selected product. In these customer pricing groups, you can also set up quantity discounts.
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Customer Pricing (Wholesale & VIP Pricing).
- Select Customer Pricing.
- Select Product Pricing Groups.
- Select Create Product Pricing Group.
- Enter an Internal Name.
- Under "Calculation Type", select:
- Set Fixed Price,
- Percent Discount; or
- Price Discount.
Note: Calculation Type and Price Level will default to what you selected in the previous steps.
Under "Step 2 - Configure Price Levels", enter Qty.
Note: This is the number of products required before the discount kicks in (ie. order 5 or more for a bigger discount).
- Enter a default Percent (%) (for all customers who order more than 5 products).
Enter a (%) for each of your set up discount groups.
Note: Only enter amounts if they differ amongst levels and discount groups, if the amount stays the same, leave it blank.
- Select the + symbol to save the discount level.
- Repeat steps 7-10 until you have entered all quantity breaks for all discount levels.
- Select "Click here if you want to calculate the Customer Pricing prices based off the Compare At Price instead of the Regular Price (lower price). if the compare at price is 0 or empty, the discount will be applied to the regular price." if desired (optional).
- Select "Override the cents on the calculated price. (This doesn't round, it will replace the cents with the value below)" if desired (optional).
- If selected, enter a cent amount (ie. 99).
Under "Step 3 - Select Products", select:
Note: The steps will vary slightly depending on which option you select.
- Select Products,
- Select Add by each product you would like to add.
- Select Continue with selected products.
- Select All Products,
- Select Yes to confirm.
- Select by Vendor,
- Select each vendor you would like to add.
- Select Select Vendors.
- Select by Collections; or
- Select each collection you would like to add.
- Select Select Collections.
- Select by Type.
- Select each type you would like to add.
- Select Select Types.
- Select Products,
- Select how you would like to "Apply Customer Pricing".
- Apply Customer Quantity Pricing per individual variants - This will trigger a quantity break on a single variant when it's quantity reaches the set number.
- Apply Customer Quantity Pricing per product groups - This will trigger a quantity break when the quantity of any and all products within a product group reaches the set number.
- Apply Customer Quantity Pricing per across all CSP groups - This will trigger a quantity break when the quantity of all products in all CSP groups reaches the set number
- Under "Step 4 - Configure Display", select:
- Detailed Grid,
- Basic Grid,
- Grid Range; or
- Custom - This option allows for a custom message (ie. Buy three of more for 5% off).
- Select Create.
- Create a Customer Pricing Tag
- Create Product Groups
- Apply a Customer Pricing Tag to a Customer Account