To disable the Ajax add to cart functionality in your theme, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Online Store.
- Select Customize theme.
- Select General settings.
- Select Cart.
- Under "Cart", select Page.
Note: This will vary by theme but changing the "Cart Type" or "Add to Cart Action" to Page or Redirect to Cart or similar should correct the issue.
- Select Save.
- Introducing "True Upsells" for Shopify
- Problem Solved: Creating upsell BOGO offers on Shopify
- How to use cross-sells and upsells to increase revenue on Shopify
- 9 upselling techniques to explode your average order value
- How to create simple upsells on Shopify
- Why upsells AFTER checkout on Shopify will be your highest converting click