Some themes may offer slightly different navigations to disable the Ajax cart. Check with your theme developer if you're unable to find this setting.
To disable the Ajax add to cart functionality in your theme, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Online Store.
- Select Customize theme.
- Select General settings.
- Select Cart.
- Under "Cart", select Page.
Note: This will vary by theme but changing the "Cart Type" or "Add to Cart Action" to Page or Redirect to Cart or similar should correct the issue.
- Select Save.
- Introducing "True Upsells" for Shopify
- Problem Solved: Creating upsell BOGO offers on Shopify
- How to use cross-sells and upsells to increase revenue on Shopify
- 9 upselling techniques to explode your average order value
- How to create simple upsells on Shopify
- Why upsells AFTER checkout on Shopify will be your highest converting click