To set up a Quantity Breaks Group, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select the Quantity Breaks app.
- Select Quantity Breaks.
- Select Create New.
- Enter an Internal Name.
- Select a Discount Type.
- Fixed Price - Sets all selected products to a specific price.
- Percent Discount - Discounts all selected products by the specified percentage.
- Price Discount - Reduced all selected products by the specific number entered.
- Under "Apply Quantity Break", select an option:
- Apply Quantity Break per Variant (Discount applies per individual item) - Quantity break will apply to specific variants (ie. Buy 5 of the same large red shirt to get a price break).
- Apply Quantity Break across Group (Mix and match products for discount) - Quantity break will apply to a group of variants (ie. Buy any 5 shirts (any size, any colour) to receive price break).
- Apply Quantity Break across all Groups - Quantity Breaks will apply to all groups. Buy 5 products of group A and 5 products of group B and get the quantity break at 10 products with the price created in group B.
- Under "Step 2 - Configure Price Levels", enter Qty.
Note: This is the quantity required to receive the discount.
- Enter Percent Off Per Item.
- Select Add to add more price levels.
- Under "Step 3 - Select Products", select Select Products.
- Select ADD next to the product(s) the discount will apply to.
- Select Continue with selected products.
- Under "Step 4 - Configure Display", select how you would like the price grid to display.
- Select Create.