If some of your Quantity Breaks variants are still appearing when the group has been turned off, or showing in error, you can delete the Quantity Breaks variants by following the steps below.
The Quantity Breaks (standalone) app is no longer available for new installations. If you are currently using Quantity Breaks, you will be able to continue using the app on a grandfathered plan.
New requests for Quantity Breaks will be directed to Custom Pricing which has a Quantity Breaks plan available. For more information, please visit Custom Pricing Overview.
If you'd like move from Quantity Breaks (standalone) to Custom Pricing, please visit Switch from Quantity Breaks to Custom Pricing.
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Quantity Breaks.
- Select Quantity Breaks again.
- Select the toggle beside the quantity breaks group to disable.
- Wait for the batch process to complete.
- Select Products.
- Select the Product you are having the issue with.
- Select Delete next to the app variants that are showing in error.
- Select the toggle beside the quantity breaks group to enable.
Note: If you have many variants that need to be deleted, it may be a good idea to export all of your products as a CSV file, mass delete the extra variants in Excel, and then re-import the products.