To delete Quantity Breaks variants, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select the Quantity Breaks app.
- Select Quantity Breaks.
- Select the toggle beside the quantity breaks group to disable.
- Wait for the batch process to complete.
- Select Products.
- Select the Product you are having the issue with.
- Select Delete next to the app variants that are showing in error.
- Select the toggle beside the quantity breaks group to enable.
Note: If you have many variants that need to be deleted, it may be a good idea to export all of your products as a CSV file and mass delete the extra variants in Excel, and then re-import the products.