Get Started Guide
Ready to get started with Bold Bundles? We've put together a guide that you can follow along with to get your new app set up.
Step 1: Install Bold Bundles
If you already have the app installed, then you can skip to Step 2!
If not, you'll need to get the app's code onto your theme in order to begin using the app.
You can either:
- Install the coe yourself; or,
- Request an expert installation.
Step 2: Select Your Discounting Method
Bundles offers 3 different methods for applying its discounts to your bundle groups:
- Variant Dependant Method
- Draft Orders Method
- Accelerated Method
Each method offers various benefits and limitations based on their functionalities. You can decide which one will work best for your business.
Note: By default, the Accelerated method is supplied on new installs of Bundles; unless your site has one of the conflicting apps mentioned below installed. Bundles will then enable the Draft Orders method on your site.
Step 3: Create a Bundle Group
There are a few different ways that Bundles allows you to create its groups on your site:
- Setting up groups of specific products that must be purchased together for your customers to receive a discount.
- Creating groups using collections of products where any item from each of the collections can be purchased together at a discounted rate.
- Building Buy X Get Y (BOGO) offer types where customers can purchase the X products to receive the Y items for free.
Step 4: Customizing & Styling Bundles
Bundles provides you with the flexibility to customize the app's display on your storefront.
This allows you to better match the design/colours of the app's bundle widget with your site's current styling.