When you have completed the Marketplace Install Instructions, Marketplace Setup Wizard Instructions, Review Emails in Marketplace, Create Category Groups in Marketplace and Create Categories in Marketplace; the "Setup Marketplace Progress Bar" will be on step 3 at the top of your screen. The third step on the progress bar is to "Create Custom Pages".
Follow these steps to create custom pages in Marketplace:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Marketplace by Bold.
- The "Marketplace Setup Progress" bar appears select Create Custom Pages.
- Select Create a new page.
- Enter Title.
- Select Require login to see to make this page visible only to logged in users (optional).
- Under "Page Content", enter text, HTML, CSS, and images to display on the new page.
- Select Save.
- Repeat steps 4 - 8 to create all custom pages.