When you have completed the Marketplace Install Instructions, Marketplace Setup Wizard Instructions, Review Emails in Marketplace, Create Category Groups in Marketplace, Create Categories in Marketplace and Create Custom Pages in Marketplace; the "Setup Marketplace Progress Bar" will be on step 4 at the top of your screen. The fourth step on the progress bar is to "Create Custom Registration Fields".
Follow these steps to create custom registration fields:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Marketplace by Bold.
- The "Marketplace Setup Progress" bar appears select Create Custom Registration Fields.
- Select Create a new registration field.
- Enter a Field Name.
Note: First name, last name, display name, email address, PayPal email address and password are default fields, you don't need to create them here.
- Select a Field Type.
- Select Save.
- Repeat steps 4 - 7 until you have added all fields for your registration form.
- Enter a Number next to each registration field under "Sort Order".
- Select Save Sort Order.