Pages are what we call each Product Builder product during the creation process within the app admin.
This article outlines how to create a brand new Product Builder page.
As of February 19th, 2021, Product Builder is unavailable for new installations. If you are currently using Product Builder, you will be able to continue using the app as your account will now be grandfathered.
- From the Shopify Admin, select Apps.
- Select Product Builder.
- Select Create New.
- Enter a Product Name.
- Edit the Product Handle. (optional)
Note: This will be the unique URL to your Builder product. This can be different from your Product Name, but if left empty, will auto-fill based on what's entered into the Product Name field.
- Select a Default Theme.
- Select Create.
- Select Edit Steps.
- Select Create Option Select Step.
- Enter Step Name.
Select Upload Image.
Note: All images must be 85 x 85 pixels.
- Enter Step Description Title.
- Enter Step Description.
- Select desired Settings. (optional)
- Check this box if you would like to provide more information about this step - Presents a clickable link in the form of a tooltip with more information about the step.
- Check this box if this step is required before the user can add the product to cart - Displays the Finish button when a customer makes a selection within this step.
Note: This doesn't enable or disable other steps, and does not allow a customer to skip this step. A selection is required for every step.
- Check this box if this step will change the displayed product image - Changes the image for each option selected. Having this checkbox filled will generate an image scenario for this step and its selections.
- Check this box if you want to allow the customer to select multiple options in this step - Customers can select multiple options within the step.
Under Add an Option, complete all of the fields for Option One.
Note: Linking to a variant adds a price to your option. (optional)
- Select Add Option and repeat steps 15 thru 16 for each option within this Step.
- Select Save.
- Repeat steps 9 thru 17 until all steps and options are added.
- Select Create Confirmation Step.
- Enter Confirmation Step Details.
- Select Create.