With Product Builder, you can display a preview image to your customers for each combination of selections.
It is recommended following Create a New Product Builder Page before completing the following steps.
As of February 19th, 2021, Product Builder is unavailable for new installations. If you are currently using Product Builder, you will be able to continue using the app as your account will now be grandfathered.
- From the Shopify admin, select Apps.
- Select Product Builder.
- Select Assign Images.
- Select the Product Builder you want to assign images to.
- Select Generate Image Scenarios.
Note: You will receive an email when all image scenarios have been generated. Once you receive this email you can continue with Step 7.
- Select Refresh on your browser.
- Select + next to the first image scenario listed.
Select Add files.
Note: Use your file manager to navigate to, select, and open the image file. The image must be exactly 325 x 325 pixels.
- Select Start upload.
- Select Save.
- Repeat steps 8 - 11 for each image scenario.