Product Builder gives you the flexibility to change how the app handles its inventory. This is useful if you want to allow or disallow overstock purchases.
As of February 19th, 2021, Product Builder is unavailable for new installations. If you are currently using Product Builder, you will be able to continue using the app as your account will now be grandfathered.
- From the Shopify admin, select Apps.
- Select Product Builder.
- Select Inventory Management.
- Select an option.
- Ignore inventory tracking and just display as normal
- Hide options that have no inventory
- Disable add to cart and show out of stock message
- Allow add to cart but display out of stock message
- Select Save.