Return Groups are policies that you apply to specific selections of products. You can select a single product, a collection, or the entire store to include in your Return Group. Once you create a Return Group, you can set time frames for return along with rules for products within the group.
To create a Return Group, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Returns Manager by Bold.
- Select Return Groups.
- Select Create Return Group.
- Enter an Internal Name.
- Use the Product Selector of One of the Quick Buttons below it to select products.
Note: For more information on how to use the product selector, visit Use the Product Selector in an App.
- Select the Rules to apply to the Return Group.
- Complete the terms of each option selected in step 7.
- Select Save.