Returns Manager can use UPS to automate return shipping labels to send to customers. When activated, a shipping label will automatically be sent to your customers when a return is approved.
To set it up, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Returns Manager by Bold.
- Select Settings.
- Select Return Label Settings.
- Under "Carrier", select UPS.
- Under "Enter Your Information for UPS Here", enter your API Key, User Name, Password, and Account Number.
- Under "Step 2", Enter in your return address.
- Select Save.
Note: The labels are generated when the customer's return is approved for reasons where the "store owner" is set to pay the shipping.
- UPS is not able to guarantee delivery to P.O. box addresses. They require that a ten-digit phone number is attached to the label to attempt delivery to a P.O. box. Visit Can I use UPS to ship to a P.O. Box? (links to UPS) for more information.
- UPS will not deliver to military zones, embassies, or certain countries. Visit Shipping to Military Bases - Military Mail FAQ (links to Stamps.com) for more information.
- This feature is only able to generate labels from Canada and the United States to the rest of the world. We're not able to generate labels for store owners located outside of these countries.