Returns Manager can use UPS to automate return shipping labels to send to customers. When activated, a shipping label will automatically be sent to your customers when a return is approved.
To set it up, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Returns Manager by Bold.
- Select Settings.
- Select Return Label Settings.
- Under "Carrier", select UPS.
- Under "Enter Your Information for UPS Here", enter your API Key, User Name, Password, and Account Number.
- Under "Step 2", Enter in your return address.
- Select Save.
Note: By default, Return emails are turned off. You can Edit Returns Manager Emails under General Settings