Returns Manager can use UPS to automate return shipping labels to send to customers. When activated, a shipping label will automatically be sent to your customers when a return is approved.
Returns Manager is only able to generate shipping labels through UPS. Please contact UPS for more information on how to get your API credentials.
The return labels generated within the app can be used for the customer's entire order. UPS will weigh the package at their facility and determine the return's true weight, and charge you accordingly.
Bold Returns Manager is no longer available to install on the Shopify App Store. If you already have Bold Returns Manager installed, you will be able to continue using it as it is grandfathered on your store.
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Returns Manager by Bold.
- Select Settings.
- Select Return Label Settings.
- Under "Carrier", select UPS.
- Under "Enter Your Information for UPS Here", enter your API Key, User Name, Password, and Account Number.
- Under "Step 2", Enter in your return address.
- Select Save.
Note: The labels are generated when the customer's return is approved for reasons where the "store owner" is set to pay the shipping.
- UPS is not able to guarantee delivery to P.O. box addresses. They require that a ten-digit phone number is attached to the label to attempt delivery to a P.O. box. Visit Can I use UPS to ship to a P.O. Box? (links to UPS) for more information.
- UPS will not deliver to military zones, embassies, or certain countries. Visit Shipping to Military Bases - Military Mail FAQ (links to Stamps.com) for more information.
- This feature is only able to generate labels from Canada and the United States to the rest of the world. We're not able to generate labels for store owners located outside of these countries.