If your product options aren't displaying on the product page after you have:
- Visited the page in multiple browsers,
- Used your web browser's private/incognito mode, and
- You have followed the steps at refreshyourcache.com and forced the browser to download the most recent data.
Follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Online Store.
- Select Actions.
- Select Edit code.
- Under "Snippets", select bold-common.liquid.
- At the bottom of the file, find the line:
window.BOLD.common.cacheParams.options = XXXXXXXXXX;
Note: The number at the end of the cache is randomly generated. Your cache number will read something similar to "1234567890".
- Change the line to:
window.BOLD.common.cacheParams.options = XXXXXXXXYY;
- Select Save.