Add Tax Rates Manually in QuickBooks Online
Help us improve our Help Center! Let us know if this article was helpful or needs improvement using the vote buttons at the end of the page.
- Applies to Version: All
- Complexity Level: No coding knowledge required
- Estimated Time for Completion: 10 minutes
To add a tax rate manually in QuickBooks Online, follow these steps:
- Log in to QuickBooks Online.
- Select Taxes.
- Select Add/edit tax rates and agencies.
- Select New.
- Select Single tax rate or Combined tax rate.
- Complete the fields based on your selection in Step 5.
- Select Save.