Quantity Breaks displays a tabled breakdown of the different pricing tiers you offer to your customers for a particular product. Quantity Breaks does not add a quantity input box to your product page.
In this article, we are going to go over how you can add a quantity input box to your product pages. An example of a quantity input box can be seen in the example below:
To include this quantity box on your product pages, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Online Store.
- Select Actions.
- Select Edit code.
- Under "Templates", select product.liquid.
- Add this code where you would like the quantity box to appear.
Note: If your theme contains sections, you may have to make these changes in product-template.liquid under "Sections".
<!-- Simple Quantity Box --> Quantity <input type="text" name="quantity" value="1" size="4" style="width:30px;"> <!-- // end -->
- Select Save.
- Set up a Quantity Breaks Group
- Customize Where the Quantity Breaks Grid Appears
- Customize the Quantity Breaks Grid