This article outlines how to set up your loyalty program's global settings.
At this time, version 1 of Bold Loyalty Points is unavailable for new installations. If you are currently using version 1 of Bold Loyalty Points, you will be able to continue using the app as your account will now be grandfathered.
- From the Shopify Admin, select Apps.
- Select Loyalty Points by Bold.
- Select Settings.
- Select Global Settings.
Select the toggle next to Program is active for this shop to enable it.
Note: The toggle is grey when disabled and green when enabled.
- Select the toggle next to Send welcome emails to every customer to enable them.
- Select the Customers can earn points checkbox to enable it.
- Select the Customers can redeem points checkbox to enable it.
- Choose how to Exclude Orders From Earning Points. (optional)
- Enter your Program Contact Information.
- Select Save.