To set up the base reward points for your rewards program, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Loyalty Points by Bold.
- Select Program Settings.
- Select Base Reward Points.
- Enter your Reward Ratio.
- Select Save.
- The "Base Rewards Points" section determines the ratio at which your base/default tier customers will earn and redeem their points. It defines the cost of your rewards program per sales dollar. For example, if customers earn points at a ratio of 2 per dollar spent and can redeem them at a rate of 50 points per dollar (making the value of a point for redemption $0.02), your loyalty program will cost $0.02 (value of point redemption) * 2 (number of points per dollar spent) = $0.04 per sales dollar.
- The Base Tier Status option determines whether customers on the base tier earn points. This option is useful if program members need to be in a particular tier to be part of the loyalty program (ordinarily, all users with customer accounts will be included).
- Customize the Emails in Loyalty Points
- Enable Auto-Upgrade for Earning Tiers
- Import Customers in Loyalty Points