Loyalty Points can be assigned to orders retroactively. This feature is most commonly used for orders placed before the app was installed and started to award points.
To import retroactive orders with Loyalty Points, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Loyalty Points by Bold.
- Select Settings.
- Select Retroactive Orders.
- Select a Start Date.
- Select an End Date.
- Select Submit.
That's it! You will receive an email notification when the import is complete.
- Customize the Emails in Loyalty Points
- Enable Auto-Upgrade for Earning Tiers
- Import Customers in Loyalty Points