With Product Exclusions, you can select to exclude certain products from your loyalty program. You can choose to exclude them from earning points, from being purchased with points, or both.
To create a product exclusion, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Loyalty Points by Bold.
- Select Program Settings.
- Select Product Exclusions.
- Select Exclude Multiple Products.
- Select Add next to each product you would like to exclude.
- Select or Deselect Exclude these products from Earning Points or Exclude these products from Redeeming Point if needed.
- Select Continue with Selected Products.